Own a Share of the Service Platform
If you apply for membership and are approved you will be asked to purchase a membership share. You will become an equal owner of Wayfinders Business Co-operative!
Each member gets one membership voting share in Wayfinders. This share entitles the member to vote at general meetings and any motion that is put to the general membership. The par value of the share is $100 (Can). It is redeemable at any time at par value. Annual user fees also apply (value as posted).
As Wayfinders evolves we will be offering these benefits and more:
Access your online office productivity software suite
- Word processing
- Slide presentations
- Office accessories
Secure cloud document storage & sharing
- Save your documents on your desktop or in the Wayfinders cloud – your choice!
- No need to update or upgrade your computer or mobile device programs
- Access your cloud services from your mobile devices
- Project management
- Task management
- Document sharing
- Appointment calendar
- Find project team partners or suppliers
- Instant chat in text, audio or video media
- Create and post your own blog
- Participate in communities of interest or communities of practice forums
Operate your own online commerce page
- Advertise your own goods and service
- Take orders and arrange delivery
- Complete transactions using PayPal or major credit cards
- How to start and run your own business
- Business planning
- Finance and accounting
- Live workshops
- Online courses
Access a full range of business services provided by other trusted Wayfinders members
Membership privileges for local Wayfinders clubs and other local business facilities as they become available
Discounts on goods and services from other Wayfinders members
Wayfinders will investigate the feasibility of any volume discounts we can get for our members – including insurance and other financial services!
Flat User Fees
An annual user fee (currently set at $50Can) entitles you to access a range of business productivity programs as they become available on our website and to participate in any local Wayfinders club in your area. You can participate as an official tester as well.
If your company purchases a membership your employees are set up as additional users at the current user rates with discounts for volumes.
Additional user fees may apply for special purpose and limited access services that only some members want.
To contact us for more information click here